A total of forty-eight (48) credits as follows:
- Economics 100, 201, 202, 290, 420, 486.
- Twenty additional credits in Economics not including Internship (Econ 460, 461).
- Mathematics 115, 116 or 121. (For graduate study, Math 121 and 122 should be considered.)
- Students planning on attending graduate school should consider the Mathematics and Economics interdisciplinary major.
In addition, interdisciplinary majors are offered in:
- Economics and Business.
- Economics and International Studies.
- Mathematics and Economics.
- Political Economy (an interdisciplinary program.)