A total of forty-two (42) credits as follows:
- Latin American and Latinx Studies 200: Introduction to Latin American and Latinx Studies.
- Latin American and Latinx Studies 485: Senior Seminar.
- Nine of the following courses from at least four different departments, and at least 1 course at the 300-level or above. No more than three courses in any one department may count toward the major:
- Region specific courses (Category A, at least 30 credits or more)
- Discipline specific courses with LALS attribute (Category B, 12 credits maximum)
And other courses by approval of the Chair of the LALS Program, Professor Elizabeth Pettinaroli.
Questions: Contact Prof. Elizabeth Pettinaroli Pettinaroli@email@example.com