A total of sixty-two (62) credits as follows:
1. Economics 100 Introduction to Economics, 201 Intermediate Microeconomics, 202 Intermediate Macroeconomics, 290 Statistical Analysis for Economics and Business, 420 Econometrics, 486 Senior Seminar in Economics.
2. Business 241 Financial Accounting, 243 Cost Accounting, 351 Corporate Financial Management, 361 Management of Organizations, 371 Marketing Management, 486 Senior Seminar in Business.
3. Four credits from:
a. ECON 250: Readings in Economics
b. ECON 265: Topics in Economics
c. ECON 305: Public Economics
d. ECON 308: Industrial Organization
e. ECON 310: International Trade and Policy
f. ECON 311: International Financial Economics
g. ECON 312: Economic Development
h. ECON 317: Money and Banking
i. ECON 318: Economics of Crime and Corruption
j. ECON 323: Classical and Marxian Political Economy
k. ECON 331: Labor Economics
l. ECON 339: Economic History
m. ECON 343: Family Economics
n. ECON 345: Economics of Sports
o. ECON 349: Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
p. ECON 357: Economics of Risk, Uncertainty, and Information
q. ECON 377: Economics of Education
r. ECON 407: Game Theory
s. ECON 412: Data Management and Analysis (new course added last year)
t. ECON 440: Advanced Econometrics
u. ECON 465: Advanced Topics in Economis
4. One course from each of two of the following areas:
a. Accounting: Business 341 Intermediate Accounting I
b. Finance: Business 452 Cases in Managerial Finance, 454 International Financial Management/Capital Markets.
c. Management: Business 463 International Management, 466 Personnel and Human Resource Management, 467 Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
d. Marketing: Business 472 Marketing Analytics and Metrics , 473 International Marketing, 474 Services Marketing.
e. Other: Business 481 Business Ethics and Social Responsibility, 483 Advanced International Business Cases, 484 Social Impact of Business in South Africa
5. Math 115 Applied Calculus, 116 Calculus with Business Applications or 122 Integral Calculus
6. Recommended: Mathematics 107 Linear Methods; Political Science 218 Justice, Equality, and Liberty; Interdisciplinary 240 Public Speaking, Computer Science 141 Programming Fundamentals, 142 Object-Oriented Programming, Business 460 Internship, Economics 460 Internship.